Systems & Human Factors
We put the people perspective into systems
Every business needs systems to function: policies that set expectations for people’s behaviours and Standard Operating Procedures that tell employees your way of doing things.
We use the framework of international and New Zealand standards, regulations and guidelines and put the human factor into them.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14000 Environmental Management
- ISO 31000 Risk Management
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity
- ISO 17025 Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- The Four Pillars of Governance Best Practice, Institute of Directors in New Zealand
Talk to us if you would like to know more about our approach.